BPF Presentation Energy Storage
ENERGY STORAGE - EXTRACTS FROM PRESENTATION BY JO CHAMBERS, PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT, WSP:
THE NEED FOR ENERGY STORAGE/DSR
- Renewables 24.7% in 2015 and growing!
- Growing intermittency issue
- Grid constraints
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ENERGY STORAGE/DSR
- Energy storage is becoming cheaper
- Growing number of suppliers/options
- Growing number of revenue options
"This is an excellent presentation for high energy users. They should be looking for support from their energy providers and energy consultants to see how the new charges relating to distribution and environment charges will affect their business next year. Making a plan to reduce exposure to the significant costs is important when considering Energy Storage and Demand Side Response."
Colin Hindmarsh, Managing Director, Envantage
Download FULL BPF Presentation Energy Storage